Our contact details
- Name: Fieri Leadership and Development
- Address: 8 High Street, Heathfield, East Sussex, UK, TN21 8LS
- Phone Number:02034571077
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Dated: 1 April 2021 (Version 2.1)
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details, email addresses);
- Medical, nutritional and emergency contact details (these may be required on certain programmes).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you via sign-up forms, or is provided to us by your employer or a third party where your permission has been given for doing so.
The reason we collect medical, nutritional, emergency contact and personal contact details is for the planning and delivery of some learning and development programmes where this information ensures we can manage training safely and responsibly.
No information is shared with third-parties or used by us for marketing purposes.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Personal and medical information is stored in an encrypted system with access control and kept for no longer than is necessary. Information is retained for 12-months following the conclusion of a programme you are enrolled on before being removed from our systems. In certain instances, it may be prudent to hold your information for longer than 12-months. For example, if you have deferred study for a set period. If we need to do this, we will write to you explaining the circumstances and asking for your consent. Details of information stored is available to individuals by request.
For certain programmes, we may use third-party applications to provide specialist services. For example, psychometric assessment publishers. Where this is the case, you may be presented with and subject to additional privacy policies by the application provider and will have the opportunity to give or withhold consent accordingly. We will not share any data with third-party applications without your specific consent.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com, or calling 02034571077 or by post at 8 High Street, Heathfield, East Sussex, UK, TN21 8LS if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 02034571077 or by post at 8 High Street, Heathfield, East Sussex, UK, TN21 8LS. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk