Fieri Leadership is committed to providing a quality service whilst minimising our potential impact on the environment.
We are committed to monitoring and adapting our actions to minimise and prevent pollution.
We will strive to do this by:
- Using public transport where possible to attend sites, meetings etc.
- Advise clients to use public transport when attending training courses
- Reducing our carbon footprint by implementation of the above two points
- Compliance with applicable legal and other environmental requirements
- Wider use of electronic communication to reduce the use of paper
- Using resources such as water, electricity and paper efficiently
- Responsible disposal of electrical products
- Making staff aware of their legal obligations / good practice when handling and disposing of waste
- Communicating the above environmental objectives to our staff and other interested parties
- Periodic review and dissemination of this policy as appropriate
Environmental aspects and impact are recorded and monitored. At each quarterly partner meeting environmental impact is monitored and ways to minimise environmental impact are considered.